Cherry Picker Hire Factors to Consider
When hiring a Cherry Picker it is important to consider a number of factors to ensure that you are getting the right vehicle for your needs. Cherry Picker Hire can be confusing. However, Quick Lift QLD is here to help with any questions you may have!
Cherry Pickers are ideal for high reach maintenance, construction and installation jobs. These hydraulic lift cranes provide a bucket platform for people to stand securely in. Although cherry pickers are traditionally used for building maintenance and construction, they can also be used in the installation of signage, lighting and security cameras. Cherry pickers are an extremely versatile piece of equipment which has increased their hire demand.
In addition, cherry pickers can reach extensive heights, making this one of the most versatile equipment’s to have on site. With a working height of 20 metres our cherry picker EWP is one of the most effective tools to hire for high reach jobs.
Things to consider for Cherry Picker Hire:
The cost of hiring scaffolding is often dictated by several factors. Hence, you need to assess the following factors:
- The height and size of the work area.
- How many levels of scaffolds are needed.
- Whether there is a need for scaffolding roof cover.
- Access issues.
- If there is a need to bridge areas.
- The quality and quantity of materials.
- Your geographical location.
Our Tips for Safe Cherry Picker Operation:
- While the boom is extended don’t move the vehicle.
- Workers should check and wear the restraining belt and/or harness.
- Maintain clearance between the picker and any potential overhead hazards.
- Always treat power lines as live or energized and maintain distance.
- Engage the wheel brake and deploy the outriggers before any boom operation.
- Observe the vehicle’s or boom’s load limits and plan accordingly.
Give us a call today if you have any questions about hiring a cherry picker. We are happy to help you decide what the best solution is for your application.