3 Reasons to Hire a Cherry Picker
When deciding if you should hire a Cherry Picker hire, these are three important reasons why it may be the best choice. Choosing a Cherry Picker over other Elevated Work Platform options can increase safety, save money, increase efficiency.
1. Increase safety on your site
When working on any elevated platform it is imperative that you adhere to safety requirements and guidelines.
Working on a lofty position comes with many risks. These risks can sometimes result in accidents and injuries. To avoid or limit such risks, companies often implement strict safety guidelines and standards for workers.
- While the boom is extended don’t move the vehicle.
- Workers should check and wear the restraining belt and/or harness.
- Maintain clearance between the picker and any potential overhead hazards.
- Always treat power lines as live or energized and maintain distance.
- Engage the wheel brake and deploy the outriggers before any boom operation.
- Observe the vehicle’s or boom’s load limits and plan accordingly.
2. Save money
The efficiency gained from hiring a cherry picker can dramatically reduce costs as you often require our equipment for a shorter period of time. The cost of hiring a cherry picker is often dictated by several factors. Hence, you need to assess the following factors:
- The height and size of the work area.
- How many levels of access is needed.
- Whether there is a need for roof cover.
- Access issues.
- If there is a need to bridge areas.
- The quality and quantity of materials.
- Your geographical location.
Because pricing is so complex, call us today for a no obligation assessment and free quote.
3. Increase your efficiency
When you hire a truck mounted cherry picker, you can quickly move the work platform to where you need it. In fact, cherry pickers require very little setup. This also means that removing the elevated work platform setup is also easy. Furthermore, EWPs offer safety and security when working at heights. Cherry pickers are an extremely versatile piece of equipment which has increased their hire demand.
In addition, cherry pickers can reach extensive heights, making this one of the most versatile equipment’s to have on site. With a working height of 20 metres our cherry picker EWP is one of the most effective tools to hire for high reach jobs.
Quick Lift Qld Pty Ltd provides a fully qualified licensed operator with every Cherry Picker Hire. Any Cherry Picker that has a capacity over 11m requires a fully certified operator to manage the machine under all circumstances. We will provide a set of safety harnesses, witches hats, safety signs and tool buckets to assist you with your works.
Do You Have Questions? Call Quick Lift Brisbane Today For All The Answers.
Not sure what kind of Cherry Picker would be suitable for your project? Give Steve a call on 0404 070 585 to arrange a free, no obligation site inspection and quote.